Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Heart Faces: Holiday Traditions


Our Wisconsin cousins are more like brothers. My Aunt Julie had four boys; my Mom had two girls, so everything worked out. Here's a holiday from a few years back, which was most notable for the fairly odd family photos it produced. I guess you could say that silly snaps are our holiday tradition...
The Cousins
Sitting Room Only

Carve It Up!

Carve It Up!

The Science of Pie

The Science of Pie

Family Time

Family Time

Anyone know of a Web site that features funny family photos? The one above might win...Seriously!

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Boy, do I remember...good times? You should submit that last one to awkwardfamilyphotos.com

Aunt Julie said...

I wonder...why is the Number 2 Child smiling? We look like we're having a great time, huh? Too much turkey!