Sunday, November 22, 2009

Trick or Treat, continued...



My original assignment, should I choose to accept it, was to take a family Halloween photo & interpret it in present time, recreating it using my own eye for detail and composition. I chose a photo from my third month of life, shot by my Mom on Halloween night, 1990. My Mom featured the original snap on her blog right before Halloween.

My subjects were Sophie (the baby) and Gabby. Here's how it all turned out. I'm really pleased with the results!

Halloween Redux


Halloween Redux


Witch Princess


Original Witch-Princess, Circa 1990


Halloween Oops!


Halloween Oops!

4 comments:

Tara R. said...

Nicely recreated. The Oops! shot is too cute.

Lynn said...

Oops...lol...wonderful photos. I want to grab them up to give a big hug.

Carma Sez said...

Ha ha. Love the Halloween oops.

Jan said...

Very well done. Thanks for joining in today.