Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's Summer Time!

My summer in photos, courtesy of I ♥ Faces.

Summer for me takes place at our neighborhood pool, The Hill. This was my first year coaching and my last year swimming. My August birthday gives me the chance to swim for one summer after college because I don't turn 19 until the season is over. Anyway, take a gander at the snaps below. Enjoy my summer!

Swimmer

I spent the summer being a swimmer.

Arrrrgggghhhh!
I spent the summer being a coach, which involves dressing up in various outfits to show my team spirit. This is Cave Man Day. What do you think about Wilma and Betty?
I coached a group of boys who broke the league record for the 13-14 Boys Medley Relay, a record which stood for almost 20 years.

6 comments:

Alice said...

wow! fun summer! you look awesome in the costumes, too - a lot of fun :O)

i have my summer shots up if you want to come over and visit for awhile :O)

Melissa B. said...

I can't believe Summer is almost over...it was a fun one, though!

Some call me Neesie. said...

Great team photos. Reminds me of my days in the pool many moons ago... And oh yeah, Wilma & Betty are babes :)

Tara said...

Such fun costumes! Thanks for sharing!

Deb said...

Cute pics.

I love the underwater one from previous post.

Visiting from SITS.

Sweet dreams.

Miss Jo said...

Thanks for sharing our summer pix. Way to go Coach Betty ! Congrats on your last year swimming @ the Hill. You are a superior swimmer and coach. Way to go Boys' Medley Relay !