Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sunset Boulevard




Sunset Boulevard


It's time, I'm told, to contribute my nominations for the 2011 Edublog Awards.


I'd like to turn you on to Melissa B., also known as The Scholastic Scribe, who has won 2nd place in the Eddies, as they're known, the last two years. Melissa B., my Mom, really deserves more, so I'm giving her the nod in a couple of categories:


Best Individual Blog
Best Teacher Blog


Melissa B. has been out there since 2008, sharing her wisdom, and ignorance, on education subjects large and small. She's taking responsibility for helping to get rid of Principal Man, and for showing her cherubs their way in this crazy world.

When the polls open, please give Melissa B. your vote. Vote early, as my Mom says - and often. This is the year she's going to make it all the way!

PS: Above is a shot from Wisconsin's Fox River. But my Mom, as you know, is far beyond her sunset years.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shot : )

regards from Tromsø, Norway

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Great capture with lots of mystery and atmosphere!

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Love the sunrays!!!

genie said...

This shot is stunning. The light rays hitting the docks and water is just beautiful. Not too many boats at the moment. genie

Online GED said...

Awesome shot superb dear